If you do something positive, someone will always find a way to knock you down. Fuck em..
Set your alarm for 6am. Don't groan when it goes off and pull the covers over your head, get up and start your day. Put on a baggy top and running shorts. Go downstairs and pour yourself a nice big glass of ice water. Cut up some fruit and mix it in with yogurt. Add some granola. Now go outside. Stretch for 10 minutes. Skip for 5 minutes. Jog for 10 minutes. Run for 10 minutes. Walk back. Lay out a towel on the ground and lie down on it. Do 50 crunches. Yes, they hurt, but they are 100% worth it. When you're done, get in the shower. Use a nice smelling shampoo and matching conditioner. Shave your legs and wash your body. Exfoliate your face. Get out of the shower and let your hair air dry. Look in the mirror. Do you like what you see? If you do, good for you. Do this every day and you will continue to love yourself. If you don't like what you see, do this every day and pretty soon you will. Being lazy might feel good at the time, but being active feels better in the long run. How badly do you want it?
Me at school
- me: i hate all of you
- me: stop screaming you saw your friend yesterday
- me: holy fuck walk faster
- me: get smarter idiot
- me: maybe if i hit my head on my desk enough times ill die
Types of boys
- facebook boys: you should come over. we could have some fun, if you know what i mean *wink*
- tumblr boys: you should come over. we can cuddle, and watch your favourite movie, and hold hands, and i'll cook for you and we can live happily ever after
- boys i know: make me a sandwich hoe